.


My Love

I am tired!
I am tired of their questions!
My answer brands me a madman here,
But there,
In the world of love.
In that existence that occupies the chalice of my heart.
In that reality where my blood is on fire.
Where my heart explodes inside me,
Where it is reborn,
And where it explodes again.
In that world my Answer is correct.

If there was anything in heaven and earth,
That would define love in its vastness of beauty.
And its depths of pain because of separation.
Anything at all!
It would be You, oh my Love.
It IS You, oh my Love.

And as I dream in my salat,
Of my journey to Makkah.
And as I see the Kaaba herself weeping,
And her veil bursting into flames
Because she sees what is within my heart,
I know it is the Truth,
Oh my Love.

© Jibrael
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment