.


Old poem - untitled

This is a poem I wrote a long time ago, when I was much much younger. I found it among some things when I was cleaning up.



You changed my world
You changed my life.

You are the single Angel of Jannat
That altered the course of my destiny.

Allah took your noor, from the land of the Angels
And he re-created you
Now you are the noor from the land of my heart
You have become the Destiny of my life.

If only you knew
The depths I would travel
The heights I would scale
The mysteries I would unravel

Ya Allah! Send me Babel.
I will climb it for her and steal its jewel

I see in my dreams
Your face and you smile
I wish in my heart
To be by your side again

To feel you in my arms
To touch you once more
I would give up heaven
I see the depths of your eyes
And I become lost
I drop my compass, and I burn my map
Because to spend eternity in your heart.
Allah know's that is my jannat.

© Jibrael Hussain
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

12:23 AM

number one its jannah

number two ASTAGFURLLAH

go get a room    



8:07 AM

I wonder who posted this....sounds like the lingo Napoleon Dynamite would use...

(cue the Napoleon Dynamite sigh)

[sigh]    



1:35 AM

I like this poem very much and collect it to my blog already! :)
http//:www.igoldc.com    



6:10 AM

性知识 性教育 性生活 成人用品 性用品 wow gold wow gold    



» Post a Comment