.


Help me carry on

All I have done is help,
And try to be happy,
Yet they still hurt me.

These mullahs do their pilgrimages,
And return more cruel than before.
Oh Allah! They hurt me so much.

They manifest the darkest possibilities,
From the evil within them.
Are they blind to the innocence before them?

Have You veiled them from my bleeding heart?
It bleeds from the suffering of Your creatures.
My blood and their tears,
Flowing together like tributaries,
Into a river of sadness.

Oh Allah!
They chain me down.
They lock me away.
They disable me.

Can't they see my eyes saturated with tears?
Can't they see the love I have to give?
Can't they feel the compassion spilling out,
To quench the thirst of those around me?

These people testify
That it is vinegar drenching Your creatures.

Oh Allah!
You know it is merely a baptism of milk,
And an ablution of Your purest wine.

© Jibrael
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment