.


Ibrahim's intention was accepted by Allah,
Bear witness and fall into submission,
And listen to the earth weep
As it remembers the day
It kissed the forehead of Husayn.

© Jibrael
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

9:40 AM

deep stuff.... deep....st...u...f......................................................................................................f.... deep stuff... keep it up

my brotha in da Izlam    



8:25 PM

Alhamdulillah! Brother, you are a real poet. I am adding you to my blogroll. Your words remind me of Rumi and Hafez, or love and cool water.

Ya Haqq!    



4:25 PM

Thankyou kindly for your comment, and for adding me.

Salaam    



4:23 PM

Salamaat,
Came here through Irving. Gorgeous Mashaallah!    



6:48 PM

Eid Mubarak, dear Brother, to you and your family :) May the day be filled with love and joy!

Ya Haqq!    



» Post a Comment